Saturday, July 19, 2008

i miss my sisters! ):

so as most of you know, my two older sisters courtney and stacy live in el darado hills. which isnt too far away. but i was so used to seeing well stacy almost everyday which i loved! (: but now im lucky to see them 2 times a week. and i was going through my busy saturday and i found myself thinking about them. (: and their families. dave, andalyn, ryan, marc and montana... and i miss them all very much too! i know that they are all doing great. but i just miss having my best friends so close. well this is close for courtney and dave, because before they lived in new mexico. but i just wanted them to know even though i dont call you guys everyday and see you everyday i love you guys to death and WE miss you guys, all of you! you guys are always in my/ our prayers (: and im so lucky to have you guys. i dont know what i would do without you guys in my life! no matter where your life takes you guys or me (but not for a while) (: you guys will always be my best friends and role models. you guys have taught me so much, not only in life, but in church and im so blessed to have the family i have and for them to be strong in the church. but dont let anyone tell you guys that you arent good enough for anything or put you down because you guys are amazing, beautiful, strong women and mothers (and so much more)! well i love you guys and i will try my best to call you guys more often and visit more often! (: i love you guys!

2 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Whitney,
K, now that I have tears streaming down my face...let me try to compose myself to write you a comment. I love you so much...and miss you probably more than you miss me. ;) I have truly learned from you, that age is no test of maturity and spirituality. I sometimes feel like the younger sister (well, I feel like that definitely when I stand next to you), but just in our conversations. I feel, as well, so so so blessed to have the family that I do. I have seen, and realized, that what our family has in our bonds and friendships, is a special thing. Not all families have what we do, and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for it. I'm grateful that I can call them my best friends. You are always welcome to stay in the guest bed...please do, in fact. Call me any time, day or night. I'm so grateful for all that you have taught me, and I just pray that I can be an example to you, when I really feel like it's the other way around. I am SO incredibly proud of the woman you are becoming. I love you more than life. :) Stace

Dave and Courtney said...

Whitney! I'm so sorry it has taken me a few days to get to your blog and see this. You are incredible. I love you so much! I miss you too. Even though I don't live in New Mexico anymore, I still feel a little far away. I still don't get to see all of you as much as I would like to. I am glad to have Stacy up here now too but I feel bad that you guys don't have both of us around all of the time now. Like Stacy said, you are more then welcome anytime to come up and stay. We would love to have you. Andalyn just loved you!! I am so proud of you and the women that you are becoming. Continue being the great girl that you are and you will be contiuned to be blessed. I love you! Thank you for all of the kind things you said about us!
Love,
Courtney