Wednesday, July 16, 2008

me and my best friend nicki.

so tuesday i had nicki come over while i was babysitting.
and she was getting her wisdom teeth pulled the next day, so i thought she needed some fun.
above and below: i was ontop of the piano. (: the picture would have been better if nick knew how to use a camera. hahaha jk


i look like a tomatoe! lol


then she went home and came back later and we went and played soccer at the high school. good times (: by the way she is so much better than me. shes going to go pro. she plays for san juan!

2 comments:

Dave and Courtney said...

it looks like you and nicki have a great time together. i love having good friends!

Marc and Stacy said...

It's funny, because as I was clicking on the comment button, I was thinking about what I'd say, and I was going to say almost the exact same thing as Court! Guess that's why we're all sisters! :) So fun...I'm glad you have good friends. That's important! I love you