Friday, July 11, 2008

sleepover at courtneys

so wednesday night the twins and i stayed the night at courtneys and had tons if fun even though we couldnt go outside very much because of how smokey it was. but stacy and montana came over for a while to play! we had alot of fun even though courtney keep apologizing for how lame it was! it really wasnt court! (: we'll have to do it again soon.

montana had to take these new vitamins because shes off her bobby (bottle) now.
as you can tell she didnt like them very much. and of course we took pictures, sorry tana belle.

heres a better picture! (: before the vitamins.

then we decided to make cupcakes! beautiful andalyn.

then theres tippermaggie!

andalyn and her aunt nicole! she loves her SO much, as do we all! (:

i tried to get andalyn to smile for me and this is all she gave me, but its good enough!

while we waited for the cupcakes to bake, courtney, ryan and i went to watch some ellen

he's so handsome i just love him! (: hes my favorite boy! (my only boy... so far)

finally the cupcakes were done and nicole, tiffany and andalyn frosted their own
heres andalyn fully enjoying hers! (:



now it was time to go home. we picked stacy and montana up and headed for home but we stopped for lunch. then courtney and stacy stopped to see Ana's new baby. so the kids stayed in
the car and ryan was smiling at me ( me and nicole were sitting in the backseat which dave
had just put in for the ride back to elk grove because there were going to be extra people, so ryan was so excited to have his aunts to look at! )

4 comments:

Dave and Courtney said...

We loved having you guys!! I love all the pic's!! Thanks for coming to play. :)

Marc and Stacy said...

Fun times and cute pics! Sorry I was a poop to hang out with that day. :)

Anonymous said...

hey whitney! it's Anna. you know the one with the new baby. ha ha. cute blog!

Van Duren Family said...

You are the cutest thing on planet earth! :) Thanks for the comment on our blog. I am excited you have a blog...I can keep tabs on you! We all need to get together and play someday soon. I miss you too!